View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carbon... JDM... CARBON... RARE... did i mention MOAR CARBON FIBER?!?!

So a couple of parts on my hands have come up for sale and I have no where to put them as well as I do not need them anymore

1. *BRAND NEW* EVO-R Carbon Fiber Storage Cubby Cover- SOLD TO RAFFI4!

2. *USED* Amuse R1 Titan Shift Knob- SOLD TO DANIEL!!

3. *USED* Fly 1 Motorsports Carbon Fiber Hood with Carbon Fiber Splitters- $875 $825 $800
Bought from Fly1 Motorsports last December and was installed in late March- Early April 2016 after delivery. I have used this hood since and has been a great cooling part for my Engine bay. The Fitmet is 9.5/10 and Carbon Filament is 9.5/10 currently. No noticeable rock chips. I would suggest getting it re-cleared just because it is about that time for a re-clearing.

4. *USED* Fly1 Motorsports Partial Carbon Fiber Weber Sports Body Kit- $1500$1300 $1100
- This is the whole Weber Sports Body Kit MINUS the Rear Bumper. This Kit was in a minor accident involving a rug. The rug has caused minor crack damage and paint damage to the kit of which would need to be repaired before installation. My Shop said that they would be able to remove, fix the parts, and reinstall for roughly $2,000. My shop says that it is very much repairable and would still look like it were new.
This Kit retails for the whole thing at $4,100 and the rear bumper alone costs $650. Rear Bumper Not included

Lohit can vouche for the purchase and work on this kit and vehicle if any doubts are floating.

5. *BRAND NEW* PasswordJDM Dry Carbon Fiber Radiator Cooling Plate- $315 $300 SOLD TO CHESAPEAKEVA!!!

6. *BRAND NEW* PasswordJDM Dry Carbon Fiber Battery/Compartment Plates- $245$215 SOLD TO CHESAPEAKEVA!!!

All parts do NOT include shipping. I prefer to sell the Body Kit as a Kit (- rear bumper)

Please DM me with any questions or concerns regarding the parts.

-Gavin

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 03-03-2017 at 06:15 PM.
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote