View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Yeah, the issues I saw were in competition, so much harder use than the average joe. I'm with you - the 1911 just feels right. Everything Browning designed does. My Hi-Power feels great too. And my 1911 will make a 1" group at 50 yards from a rest. But there's just no way to conceal it. As wrong as the Glock grip angle feels to me, it just works. The M&P feels like the designer took a Glock and molded it to fit a human hand. And it tucks away nicely, even with a light and laser.

But for the vast majority of the time I carry, it's been a .357 snubbie. You could conceal one of those while naked.
Pics or it didnt happen... lol

I think I'm gonna grab a shield. I hear its in .45 now . I can completely conceal my kimber if I put it right in the middle of my back with my IWB Milt Sparks holster (btw if you dont have one of his holsters youre missing out!)

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote