View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 09:34 AM   #66 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendchef View Post
Just wanted you to know you might expand mind to considering this.
The coolest features about sprintbooster are the relatively inexpensive cost (compared to full tune), the ease of installation, and the ability to switch between three different modes on demand. It is fantastic for people who don't want to tune for various understandable reasons. There's really only one downside, which I've pointed out way too many times already. It's not a bad mod at all - I understand exactly what it does.

My only point ever in this particular conversation with you was that you paid a lot of money (I assume) for a tune and improved throttle response to your satisfaction should have been part of that. I had my car tuned when it was essentially stock, and the throttle response was phenomenal - exactly like what you are experiencing with Sprintbooster.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote