View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:59 AM   #65 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have you guys heard of Sprint booster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendchef View Post
Just wanted you to know you might expand mind to considering this. Imo... it's an easy adjustment for the pedal. No problem at takeoff no problem shifting nothing. But when you want to put your foot in it it's there for you instantly. I don't feel at a loss because I'm missing the last little bit of travel in that pedal one bit. It's funny when you switch it back to stock mode. I used to think it was so fast then. The response now is immediate. For me personally it's all about the Driving Experience. If I can advance that through horsepower, other mods and now this, I'm all for it. I would say most of everything I've done to my car has been gleaned off information on this forum. Trying to take care and improve on all the areas of the car that need it. All I'm trying to do is contribute to this group of members to let them know if this is a money-back chance at improving the performance of their car. That's all. I'm not selling this product. I may buy another for another vehicle at some point. But I am a believer and I want you all to enjoy your car as much as I enjoy mine. I'm out

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Dude, everything you experienced with this part is available through your tuner. You didn't have to buy another part, all you needed to do was tell your tuner to use the throttle map posted here. Of course you notice a difference. That was never in question. You just didn't have to pay more for it.

And if your tuner didn't take the time to adjust the throttle, what else did he not do? Did he adjust the fan tables, or is that a "special request only" item like the throttle?