View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:30 AM   #64 (permalink)
bendchef
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Touring MT
bendchef is on a distinguished road

Just wanted you to know you might expand mind to considering this. Imo... it's an easy adjustment for the pedal. No problem at takeoff no problem shifting nothing. But when you want to put your foot in it it's there for you instantly. I don't feel at a loss because I'm missing the last little bit of travel in that pedal one bit. It's funny when you switch it back to stock mode. I used to think it was so fast then. The response now is immediate. For me personally it's all about the Driving Experience. If I can advance that through horsepower, other mods and now this, I'm all for it. I would say most of everything I've done to my car has been gleaned off information on this forum. Trying to take care and improve on all the areas of the car that need it. All I'm trying to do is contribute to this group of members to let them know if this is a money-back chance at improving the performance of their car. That's all. I'm not selling this product. I may buy another for another vehicle at some point. But I am a believer and I want you all to enjoy your car as much as I enjoy mine. I'm out

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
2009 Solid Red Touring $ Stillen Front Fascia $ Berk Hfc's $ Nismo S Tune Free Flow Exhaust $ Z1 Ported Intake Plenum $ Stillen Gen 3 Intake $ Setrab 25 Row Oil Cooler $ Uprev Tune $ Sprint Booster Throttle Enhancer $ RJM Performance Clutch Pedal $ Upgraded Z Speed Clutch Slave Cylinder $ Torque Pro OBD2
bendchef is offline   Reply With Quote