Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 07:33 AM   #185 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Hey James
It has been a big delay in why I have not been able to get that over to you my friend yeahh.. I have had no car and was ubering it everywhere from the 19th of September until the 17 of October. Needless to say I should be Ubers #1 customer by friggin now. I just also haven't been able to find a box or transport it yet. I do have my brothers VW back now and I will see about going by Home Depot here if you still need the exhaust.

Text me if you do brotha, I got a new phone and not sure if I have your number any more
No worries, Gavin. I am all set on the exhaust front. I'll text you later today just to make sure you've got my number

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote