View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

I'm taking it in to have a box fab'd for placement inside the spare...hence the shallow sub. I plan to do a 10", but if you want 8" should be ok. I'm sure they can customize for everyone; or they could just do all 8" and the buyer finish it off if they want a bigger sub (meaning cut more out for a bigger sub). Someone else mentioned connectors, so I'll be sure to get them to incorporate connectors so it can be easily hooked up and removed.

I don't want to lose the spare tire either. This route is cheater than ditching the spare and buying run-flat tires...if you want to play it safe.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote