View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 06:30 PM   #61 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendchef View Post
As I sit here watching the premiere of Street Outlaws I wanted to give you my report on the Sprint Booster. Brace yourselves for the truth........

Unbelievably Incredible! Let ALL the non believers know. For the $1000's I've invested this single unit has the biggest instantaneous improvement to the Z's performance. I'm officially impressed and want to recommend this to the Z lover's everywhere. Any smack-talking to the contrary to this it's just that smack talk. Put out the money put it where your mouth is May down to three hundred bucks hook this thing up and if I'm full of it you can send it back and get your money back but if not you can thank me and the guy who invented this thing for letting you know. There are a bunch of other types of these things on the internet as well this isn't the only one but it is easy to hook up and use and the results are amazing

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
welcome to like 5yrs ago..
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote