View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 05:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

If Honda was bringing a mid engined hatch. Nothing would be said except,breakthrough design and wow... affordable mid engine. Will it be NSX inspired?

Truth is.... nobody has had any kinda fvckin guts in the sub premium market except Chevy & Hyundai.

While the Japanese are trying to reinvent the wheel with a "sport cvt" like the confusingly bad auto Subaru wrx cvt. Hyundai Kia is giving you Sport autos and DCT transmissions. On economy cars. Hyundai isn't quite their yet. But every year that passes, I see the mission. And while Japan says hey,look CVT is kool if you give it a try and try to convince you of such with the mind control of advertising. The Koreans are saying. The people want DCT and torque converters. Do it! The people want manual transmission. Do it!! The people want tech!! Do it!! That's what a company should do. Not use NWO mind control to make you want something you don't want.

I'm looking forward to Hyundai's next gen cars. If they make a better car? I'd buy it. There G80 is crazy for the money.

Live in the now man!!! Lol