Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 02:32 PM   #184 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the pictures from after the accident and I had gotten back; For some reason when I got these off of my Claim online since my old broken phone had the pictures, the pictures look filtered and some of the damage does not look as bad as it does in person or in my original photos. Maybe that's the reason insurance companies try to offer so much less besides trying to screw the consumer lol

Cracks down sides of Front Bumper

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 03-02-2017 at 07:00 PM.
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote