View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I've had my set going on three years now and really like it. It has been reliable and really like how the car drives. My set up is for street and not for tracking. I'm sure I'd want it stiffer if I were to track her. PT had a set for that. I've also come across with Charles numerous times since the install and he has been a pleasure to speak with. One of the reasons I decided to go with PT. If I have questions, he would respond right away.
Cool, well I only occasional track so street is more important. So I broke down and took advantage of the powertrix Halloween sale. Really hoping this is nice on the street.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote