View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 09:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
Nithmo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Nismo 6MT
Nithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond reputeNithmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Gotta give Huyndai credits for bringing something different to the market. The more options we have the better imo. Nissan builds crap cars too, take all the issues with the 370z for example. And their customer service is garbage to non existent, the worse experience I've ever had were all with Nissan dealerships. The 370z was my first Nissan in the family and everyone thought I was nuts buying a Nissan. Point is no one manufacturer is perfect, it's how they responds to the problems is what matters most. People will have their opinions and biases and that's fine. Be glad we have other options to play with.
Well said!!
Nithmo is offline   Reply With Quote