View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 01:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
breitwbo
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z sport tech
breitwbo is on a distinguished road

2012 could be upgraded with the nav system. I believe this is a touring model without the sports package, it includes the bose system. There is nothing wrong with the 2012 model, they did upgrade the 2013 model. The good thing about the sport package is of course the better shocks, bigger brakes and the slip diff. I would not necessarily rule this purchase out. The exhaust is stock. Do your homework, check kBB, check maintenance records if you can, get them to lower the price some and I think you would have a good deal. You can always upgrade the brakes, hell you can upgrade almost everything on the car. This is part of a review 2012 from car connection. Two base trim lines and an optional sport package are available on both the 2012 370Z Coupe and Roadster. An upgraded NISMO model caps the Z range.
Base models include cruise control, power windows, and keyless entry/start as standard equipment. An optional navigation upgrade includes a 9.3-GB hard-drive-based music storage system and iPod interface. Dynamic audio and climate controls help keep things comfortable during top-down driving with the Roadster. The Roadster also comes standard with a power-folding soft top that opens and closes in about 20 seconds.

The Touring models add a Bose audio system, plus Bluetooth, satellite radio, ventilated power leather seats, lumbar support, and HID headlights. Adding the sport package to any trim brings a viscous limited-slip rear differential, 19-inch RAYS forged aluminum alloy wheels, upgraded high-performance tires, a body-color rear spoiler and a front chin spoiler.
breitwbo is offline   Reply With Quote