View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
shirokenkami
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Z Tour Spt 6mt
shirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond reputeshirokenkami has a reputation beyond repute
Default Newb from middle TN

As the title indicates, I'm a FNG(Fat New Guy, lulz) from middle TN about roughly 90 miles from Nashville. I'm a LONG time lurker(about 6 months of poking around before I even bought a Z). I had a shortlist of cars that I was looking at and the Z made the most sense economically, besides the Vette that is and there are just too many of those on the road. I wanted some originality and the Z definitely has that. I'd venture to say I'm one of the biggest members on here at 6'3" and 340lbs. Yes I can get in and out just fine AND quite easily before you ask. I'm flexible you see... My Z is a 2013 Touring with Sport package in Magnetic Black named Halle(I have a thing with naming my cars after the hottest actresses, to me, in Hollyweird) and she is my ebony goddess. I snagged her for $21k with 45k miles on the odo, which I thought was decent. I'll try to upload a image below but I'm just now becoming acquainted with your systems.