View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 09:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
i lived in the bay. drove my low as hell s14 everywhere. Just gotta anticipate problems and not be well, totally sensitive to every freakin noise or jostle

now i have the Z and a separate daily driver, even better solution

pillow ball uppers really freakin nothing

if ur so scared just sit in another Z with them and see if they mess you up

like the poster above said, if ur gonna modify your car you can't whine about compromises
That's what I was trying to do here is find a ride. I am willing to compromise, I am willing to compromise pure track performance for better street performance, not sure why that's hard to understand. Otherwise we should all just go one seat, full roll cage, fuel cell, 12k $ coil overs, front lip spoiler .5 inch off the ground or nothing else and quit being a pussy right bro?

There is a balance that can be had, I am trying to find the balance for myself for the car I have to drive and deal with daily. So while you think I'm just being soft don't worry someone else is thinking the same of you get it? Not everyone has the same limits they are willing to deal with.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote