View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, i thought you were getting coils for your Z, not a volvo.

I'm running aragostas with pillow ball upper mounts, plus SPL adjustable arms and tie rod ends with spherical joints everywhere. It's perfectly streetable, car feels a shitload more responsive

same thing on my s14. Custom koni/ground control/vorschlag/eibach coilovers with SPL everything. Felt like a damn gokart. Wasn't until i went to solid subframe mounts that it got real noisy.

unless you have a long commute in the Z and low tolerance for . . . any nvh, i dont know why you wouldn't go all the way. I see you asking about track stuff then i hear you're concerned about "nvh", and i'm wondering what the hell you're doing with the car

Last edited by OptionZero; 10-28-2016 at 06:14 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote