View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 01:50 PM   #57 (permalink)
RJ MFG
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 04 Nissan 350Z CS M6
RJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
See that you have a single turbo. Take this with a grain of salt, a lot of guys with singles have trouble with the peak power falling off drastically, I talked to a guy at z nationals who had this set up with a single and lost 40whp from 6k to redline. Now my buddy who has a twin set up made 790whp and made power to redline. To answer your post, there was alot of questions about that dyno run to much to get into ( the thread is somewhere). The car didn't really make power to 8k it kind of just leveled off from what was shown on the graph.
Lets go ahead and nip this in the butt... The said client did not give the tuner ample time to tune the car given the issues the tuner faced with his setup. The customer also declined any support from us. We sent over tuning files for Z1 to use to fix his specific issue as we had experienced his exact issue before and have the fix already setup for a single turbo kit. Again let me stress the client (who we also sold his kit for him) DECLINED support! There is NO issue with the product and single turbo applications. We have a clients car in house that is making power to 8300rpm on a stock 370z motor...

For those reading this thread we offer full tuning and client support with all of our products. We stand by them as we use them on our personal cars and test them rigorously.

Thank you,

RJ MFG Team