View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 03:38 PM   #53 (permalink)
RJ MFG
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 04 Nissan 350Z CS M6
RJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond reputeRJ MFG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post

Who settles for the same? Those of us who would need a laundry list of parts to start pushing more power. It's a slippery slope. Well, all I need is injectors. Oh, and a fuel pump. Well, if I'm doing the injectors and pump, might as well go with a return setup. Now that I've got the fuel system for it, might as well ditch my MBC for an EBC and turn up the boost. Now I'm pushing the turbos, swap in the larger exhaust housings. Well, since the motor had to come out for that......................... wash, rinse, repeat.
This is exactly what Bullitt is going through right now... New turbo housings, new motor, new fuel system and etc... the list keeps growing lol