View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 09:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
arch
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z PW 6spd
arch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond reputearch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonkim370z View Post
Have a Agency Power Catback installed on my Z can't seem to get rid of the annoying rattle in higher gears, or at around 3k rpm goes away when i hit higher rpms. sounds like its coming from the trunk area. Could just be the exhaust hitting the cross member I've heard? anyone else have this issue and fix? took it back to the shop a while back they adjusted it but still has the exact same issue.
Mine was hitting the 'W' tunnel brace after i installed headers and test pipes. They welded a metal dowel on the mid pipes to hold the 2 pieces tight and added washers the the tunnel brace to drop it away from the exhaust.
arch is offline   Reply With Quote