View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 06:35 PM   #72 (permalink)
Z-Girl 12
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Spirited
Z-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeteeguy View Post
Z-Girl, on a quick side note, how do you like the the HFC? Was it the resonated or non-res from FI? Does it the deceleration hiss bother you? I have stock exhaust but was trying to decide on which config from FI to get.

And to stay on topic for this thread, NO, I am not bored of my Z and I work from home most of the time. Almost every day or twice a day I'll just get in the car and drive a few miles for my "driving therapy".
Love the HFCs, the sound is amazing. I can't remember I "think" res...if that is the quiet one. I went with the quietest setup for exhaust and hfcs. Had it for a few months now and just realized the infamous hiss. I had never heard it before because my music is always on and loud. Doesn't bother me tho, rare I'm decelerating anyway ha!
2014 Nismo #565 Fast Intentions CBE/HFC/Swift/SPC/RJM/H&R-15/20mm/Z1 CAI/Headers/Intake Manifold w/Uprev Tune 328.31whp/263.64tq
Z-Girl 12 is offline   Reply With Quote