View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 01:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Since you are use to the auto id say you are gonna miss the automatic especially if a majority your driving is heavy traffic. Personally id still go with the manual(rev match synchro helps a ton in traffic). But if you do get the manual I would HIGHLY recommend you get the RJM clutch pedal, the stock clutch pedal sucks and has absolutely no feel. I guarantee you will be regretting changing over if you choose to keep with the stock pedal I almost sold the car because of it. Transmission is okay and comfortable for a DD its really subjective but I prefer my transmissions to have a very solid feel/short throws(spoiled by s2k). I have the TWM Short shifter/Weighted shift knob and its a great combo if you want a precise mechanical feel, it improves the transmission IMO. Id also factor in a possible CSC failure(you will have to put money aside for when this fails). In short I love the manual its very engaging especially with the upgrades and if you love rowing the gears like me id say you should do the switch.
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote