View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 11:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
AestheticCM1
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z MT/ST/Navi
AestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond repute

I manually rev match in my other car, but its far too convenient to leave SRM on in my Z. I like the manual transmission in the Z. It's a little slow at times, and particularly hard to nail 2nd gear under hard acceleration, but when you do it's pretty satisfying. Overall it has a very mechanical feel. Clutch engagement is a little high for my liking, but its not difficult to modulate. My Z is manual, touring, and sport so it's not the perfect example of what you're looking for, but I can say that if you enjoy driving a manual car, you'll probably love driving a manual Z, with or without SRM.
AestheticCM1 is offline   Reply With Quote