View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #111 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
glad you brought this up... for the occasional casual track day, I sure would like to be able to run 91... any way you guys could include a switch? even if this was introduced as an upgrade at a later date, it'd be appreciated

also, any more details you can share about the race-oriented version? you are assuming full a/c delete right ? anything else we should know about how it will be configured and what kind of differences we can expect from the other versions in terms of power gains, lag or whatever ?

thanks
Actually we have talked about the possibility of having a dual map setup on the tune with the ability to swap out pulleys for more boost and higher octane tune for track use and a streetable tune for 91 octane. The only problem with that will be to work out the tuning. The easiest way to do a system along those lines would be a piggyback tuner with 6 additional injectors. So yes, it is an option that we have discussed but it's not something that I have any final details on just yet.

No matter what, there will be no A/C delete or anything like that. The system will be designed to work with all of your factory systems.

I don't know about power gains or lag until we get the car up on the dyno and start testing.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote