View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
sbreisch
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z
sbreisch is on a distinguished road
Default 2010 Anniversary edition 370Z

2016 Update. Still interested in selling but not about to give it away.
2010 40th Anniversary For Sale 5K miles - #79 of 1000
Trying again this year to sell. Low number #79 out of the 1000 made. Like art, the lower the number the more value it holds. I drove it very little since the last listing, just enough to keep her happy that she moves around a little. Only 5,211 miles on my baby. I bought this car to be a collector car, not a daily or even weekly driver. I take it out about once a month, and it is parked from Nov-April each year. Always garage kept, it never has seen rain. I am so anal about keeping the condition of this car, I don’t wear shoes in it and always had microfiber towels on the seats, meaning NO/ZERO wear on the seats, door jambs etc. I have not even removed the blue plastic wrapper on the aluminum foot rest. I have the original window sticker also. The car could roll into a museum today and be presented as a car that just came off the assembly line, and smells new yet too. The idea was to save and keep the car pristine as a representation of the 40th Anniversary and to sell it as part of my retirement. Life changes and I decided to sell it to the right owner now. It comes with the anniversary car cover and bag, books, two sets of keys etc. I just waxed the car and there is not one scratch, stone nick or imperfection, like I said, “like new off assembly line”. Feel free to ask questions but there is nothing to talk about, it is pristine and perfect. I am asking $37,000 or best offer over that. If you missed getting one of these when the 2010 40th Anniversary frenzy began, and want as new as you’re going to find, don’t wait and miss out again.
Steve
You can also contact me zzicezz@hotmail
sbreisch is offline   Reply With Quote