View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 01:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
WTF, just add another mod or two and snap out of it. I am going on year five with my girl and I can't get enough of her. She looks great and runs even better. Heck I went to my second track day on Saturday and could not run her because I failed the sound test. The limit was 74 decibels and I came in at 75.2 and had to hard park it at the track. I was going to leave but I had so many guys and gals come by to look at and talk about my car I didn't leave till the end of the event. I was so humbled by it at as there were a lot of high end and dedicated track car there to drool over!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Mr Bob your Twin Turbo Nismo is not for the light hearted

The Clifford was a passenger awhile back and let me tell you boy's and girl's it kept me planted in my seat the whole time

Good Times Sir

-Clifford