Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 09:23 AM   #1034 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Here is what bugs me about the show......we have all of these various places in and around Alexandria Va, where I suppose the New Alexandrian s live....well how can these large groups (Saviors, NA, Negas Army....and others) exist without really knowing about each other for quite some time? And the timelines....well Karl is almost grown up...but Gimple and others say its really not been more than a year or so since the outbreak....In reality, they need to show that at least 5 years have gone by....and why not explore DC some in the show? The NA enclosure would be about 10 miles away from them. In five years or so...it would all have gone to crap....weeds and trees growing up in roads, buildings collapsed, all kinds of things. Lets have them explore the DC metro tunnel systems, the capitol, and other places to forage. By now, most of the ammo would be go too.
LOL THE AMMO! Everytime I watch they just poppin rounds like they grow on trees haha. Killin me.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote