Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 08:15 AM   #1032 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Well it was Glenn and Abraham.......seeing Glen with the skull crushed in and his eye popping out was pretty gruesome.......So now we have a whole season of Rick being Negan's *itch.
Okay, abraham was bad... But Glenn... my dude. I thought homie was already dead once. Guess theres no possible way from him to come back from this one lol.

Rick is being a little b*tch, but if I was told to cut my kids arm off I would start acting like a b*tch too. IDK I think I would be doing exactly what Rick is. That's an army, they just brutally killed two of your people & enjoyed the hell out of it.

I had to do a palate cleanser after that episode, I watched the Simpson and Regular Show lol.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote