View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 07:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

... try another shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuro512 View Post
I have a 2014 370z, base sport with 6MT, 9000 miles. I have taken it to the dealer 3 times for pulling to the left, each time they have realigned it and found no other issues. The last 2 times they stated it was not aligned right before and this time they tried to tell me that slight pulling to the left was normal for a z (never saw this with my 300zx or my 350z). It's been covered under warranty. It drives fine for a bit but then is pulling to the left by 6 months
That dealer is obviously incompetent if they are trying to tell you it's normal.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote