View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 12:35 AM   #122 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
No...nothing additional....It can be programmed into your Map. It's referred to as a Throttle Hijack. This is how the guys at Fast Intentions are able to do a stand burnout at the 1/4 mile prior to staging.

Here's a short vid of the Throttle Hijack enabled via EcuTek. I had this done after my run with the GTR. Big thanks to Seb at Specialty Z. I shot him an email after my runs the night I raced the GTR regarding my issues of properly doing a stand burnout in order to warm up my drag radials. As you can see during my GTR burnout I could not do a standing burnout due to the ECU killing the throttle once it sensed the brake pedal. I also tried pulling the brake fuse like others had suggested but that didn't get me anywhere either as I ended up with the same issue of power to the motor being cut everytime I applied the brake. Seb responded back with the Throttle Hijack option as a solution. Here's a vid of it enabled into one of my maps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvRwtmww8c
VERY nice dude! So this is essentially another option other than the line lock. Did you have to add any sort of mod or just an update from Ecutek?
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote