View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 03:30 PM   #516 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDotCDot View Post
This. Clutch Pedal. Is. Amazing.

We finished the install last night and went around for a test drive and I swear I couldn't stop saying "I can't believe it! This is awesome!! I can't believe it!!" Even after driving my 370Z for a year, I instantly got accustomed to the new clutch feel.

I have to say, that initial test in finding the catch point blew my mind. I can get the car crawling forward/backward just as easily as any other manual I've driven before! The linearity is so smooth and I'm just so happy that I don't have to lift my leg off the clutch pedal anymore to get a smooth shift. It's so effortless and makes so much sense now. Can't wait to drive some more!

Thanks Ryan @ RJM for an amazing product! I am more than satisfied and would definitely recommend this product without hesitation. Definitely one of the most important things a Z owner should buy... if not the most.
JDotCDot, Thank you for sharing your experience with installing my pedal system That's Excellent to Hear! I'm glad you're enjoying the new pedal feel and always love hearing reactions like yours as it's truly a night and day difference that's really hard to convey in text. It's something that really needs to be felt to be believed how big of a change this really makes in the Z driving experience

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote