View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 02:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

If I recall correctly, it's been posted that Nissan's trying to push the Z's at 0%.

Really depends on your state to judge that OTD price. IMO it's not too bad. Really, factory nav is very so-so. I wish I could get a Nismo because there a lot of things that would've satisfied my mod list off the bat.

If your state doesn't have early payment penalties, the 60 month thing is more of a cushion. I'm on one but expect to do some fat payments from time to time. Just got my Z because of timing of needing a car and it being a deal. Not the best practice, but no way in hell I was going to "settle" on something else after holding out on a car for so long.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote