View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 01:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
To revive this bitch even more, almost all coils are for high speed dampening and rebound. Those are the first 2 'ways' then you get into 3 and 4 way, which you find on the REALLY expensive coilovers, which I think only JRZ makes to fit our cars

Oh, and I have a set for sale:
Bilstein B16 PSS10 coilovers
Well not to bring up necro thread but this came up as I was searching up about the bilsteins and this came up. Anyhow I seriously doubt you are tuning the high speed as that is basically impossible in a non piggyback mono tube shock as all the high speed compression and rebound are done through the shim stacks the external adjusters and adjusting a needle that is opening or closing the orific size of the common bleed port which has a greater effect on rebound than compression as is often labeled as rebound in other moto sports.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote