View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad to have found this thread. I just bought a set of Nismo wheels last night with some used tires on them, Goodyear Eagle LS2's in the front and Eagle F1's in the rear. The F1's are absolutely slick, down to the wear bars and the a$$ of the car sliding around corners in normal driving. Very dangerous. The LS2's have some decent tread on them still, but they just suck. They may be decent tires on a sedan or SUV, but they have no place on a Z. I'm actually surprised they make these tires in a 245/40-19. They look stretched like crazy.

Anyway, I was on TireRack and saw that they were running this excellent special on them. At $745 shipped for a full set with the reviews they get, I couldn't pass them up.