View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #52 (permalink)
JB1
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z sold
JB1 has a spectacular aura aboutJB1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35guy84 View Post
Hey AK,

As you know, I have the exact same winter tire setup as you. Personally, I find the amount of tuck with the rear wheels to be ugly as hell. Did you buy wheel spacers yet or are you going to wait to buy them until you put your Rays wheels back on? I just lowered my Z, and with the winter wheels it looks like crap. I don't want to buy wheel spacers until I've got the Rays back on to ensure a good flush look, but I wanted to know if you've tried to improve the cosmetics of your winter setup.

Anyone else, please feel free to chime in. What I really want to know is what you think is the BEST, MOST FLUSH look on a lowered Z with Rays wheels. I know there is a thread talking about wheel spacers, but it doesn't directly address my question.

Much obliged,

Eric
Eric,

I can't answer your question about how to improve looks with the Rays wheels, but if you are interested in improving the look of your winter rims, take a look at the previous page of this thread. I posted some pictures of the my car with the C2 rims (same as AK's) and 25mm spacers on the rear wheels. Wheels are still tucked in a little, but now it's even with the front wheels. I used Ichiban V2 spacers. They just bolt on to the existing studs, took me 15 minutes in total to install them.
Black Fangs // Black rear Valance // Berk CBE // COBB post MAF tubes // K&N drop in filters // Setrab Oil Cooler // Stillen Sway bars // Z1 SS brake lines // Stillen brake cooling kit // Harness bar //
JB1 is offline   Reply With Quote