View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 03:41 PM   #6130 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I can save you so much money if you can shop at Target for some things before Sunday! Also, did you buy the stroller and Playpen/napper at Target and get a gift card back?
We bought the Chico stroller car seat combo on base for $349, it was a $75 savings plus no tax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
For Diapers:

Go to Target and buy 8 of these (I'd say a box of newborn and the rest in size 1) & a pack of .99 cent wipes:
Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

Go to coupons.com and print two of these coupons "
GET $2.00 OFF
HUGGIES®
any ONE (1) package of HUGGIES® Diapers (Not valid on 9 ct. or less)"

&

print two of these:
$4.00 OFF
HUGGIES®
any TWO (2) package of HUGGIES® Diapers (Not valid on 9 ct. or less)

Download the Target app and sign up for baby coupons if they do not appear under the "coupons section." There is a coupon for a $40 giftcard back with $200 baby department purchase. You will use this at check out.

Download Cartwheel by Target app and add the 10% off Huggies boxed diapers deal to your list. You will scan this before paying at checkout.

Get a Target redcard (either the credit or debit card version) to save another 5%.

You will get back a $40 gift card and a $10 giftcard for each pair of diaper purchases, so $80 total back!

If you really want to make it worth it, do this twice and use the first set of gift cards on the next transaction. I'd go to a different store though for the second in case a manager tries to give you a hard time. Also, diapers and wipes are the best to stock up on. You don't want to make a run to the store at 2am because you ran out of diapers.
Thank you we are going to target later today anyway. I appreciate it.