View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 04:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

I had a problem with the video editing so I am just writing the results for now until I sort it out.

We got a baseline dyno with the parts installed on a very low reading Mustang Dyno, I got 268whp and 230wtq. After tune, the result was 300whp and 260wtq. Comparing it to other cars on his dyno, my car posted the highest HP and TQ for a bolton 370z on his dyno.

He had tuned a different 370z with HKS CBE, FI LTH, and Stillen Gen3, posted 294whp and 240wtq.

I wanted to take a comparison graph before and after tune but the system was having issues with it
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote