View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
NRGz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Z. 06 Zx636
NRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond repute
Default ARK GRiP - fitment off.

If anyone was curious for contacting ARK. This was the replies after i asked if i was able to use a possibly bigger exhaust gasket ..
Maybe be a production issue? Not everything is perfect out the factory.. some will have bananas here and there..
And yes, mine is still off; driver side still sticks out more just like yours. I just now ignore it as it doesnt bother me now.

That exhaust note though
Paid 800 used for mine.. excluding gaskets and bolts which i went to the hardware store for .. ~10$
I did try and contact ark for the bolt and washer sizes.. the person that answered picked up after one ring and did not know what size and decided to go ask one of the guys packing it.. on hold for 10 minutes.. came back and said non of those guys are there (probably on break?). Anyways i asked him to email me it when he got the chance..

I still have not yet received that email till this day lol.

i cant really complain as i was complicating a motordyne or ark new. Now i have some spare change around ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by NRGz; 10-18-2016 at 02:30 PM.
NRGz is offline   Reply With Quote