View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #85 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

I would like to chime in:
First off,
My post are not meant to be negative in any way. If anything just a little frustration.
I am completely happy I went with AAM, If I had to do this again I wouldn't pick another company. I know that in the end this car will be put together perfect and every part will have been planned out and installed to fit like a glove.

My biggest goal with this project was quality control, and I honestly don't think it gets any better then an in house build.

I understand that it takes time, I have built a custom home, and if anybody in here has too, knows that that the builder never finishes on time, never.

Communication has been great, Rob Son has given me updates just about every week, I am sure he is tired of hearing from me. It's tough being out of town, but this is the only way I know whats going on.

As for Hi-tech, I am not sure what happened, but I am sure AAM will do what it takes to help you out with your project.

Just my

One more thing, has the DeFi gauges been installed yet and do you have any pics? I know Modshack would appreciate them too!

ZDAYZ 2012