View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #28 (permalink)
XxJoselitoxX
Base Member

Drives: E34 530i, Sequioa
XxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxJoselitoxX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyDR View Post
Thanks man. And to everyone that asked. Its a college graduation gift. Also I drive a 2000 mazda 626 that has given me sooo many problems. Ive spent more than 3000 out of my pocket. soo i appreciate it the gift to the max
The thing with gifts is that people as human beings will always bring up an excuse and ask you for a favor especially when its something that cost more than 100 bucks. I am graduating from college and well my parents are not buying me a car but you know what I already have 20% of the cost of the vehicle (which so far am undecided whether to get it in yellow or blue) to give down and thanks to the guys who posted the suggested amount that should be given down on a downpayment this will be the first car that i will be buying brand new my last car was a BMW 530i which i bought salvage and fixed up. the coolest part is am only 19 with a bachelors degree so i am going to reward myself by buying a 370z!!!!!! I currently work as a Graphic designer and make a liveable wage especially for a 19 year old who does not have a mortgage and has a full ride scholarship.

But appreciate what your dad is doing no matter what he buys you man its better than nothing and if he doesnt agree then cut him a deal tell him to give you an example a reasonable car and get him to give that much down on the Z you want and you pay the difference just a thought
XxJoselitoxX is offline   Reply With Quote