View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
sunkist350z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 370z sport 6-sp
sunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond reputesunkist350z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Look, it appears you know nothing. Many videos I have watched the idiot stayed in it and should have back out of it and either didn't or did too much. Besides, playing around with folks so close is just stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. The car has nothing to do with it.
No you no jack crap, cause I personally witness it happen to me when a 94 cobra crashed into my FD3S. After watching countless mustang crashes at the these shows and at the track all these incidents look identical when the car breaks loose and twitches, so, you as well get your head out of your butt.
sunkist350z is offline   Reply With Quote