View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 09:20 PM   #85 (permalink)
Kamillio
Enthusiast Member

Drives: N/A
Kamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Well I did a thing...

I ran wires all the way to the pump, not just splicing into the small ones in the bulkhead. Took a small drill bit drilled to holes for the wires and ran them up to through the bulkhead and put some silicone around them. Filled up the tank right to the brim and no leaks, ill be keeping a close eye on it for awhile but I think shes good.

First road test I had to pull 15% fuel out of my enrichment table just to get it to run properly, it was that rich.

Time will tell if this was the fix, trying not to get my hopes up but we will see once I take it out for a good cruise.
How is the car doing now? What did you find was your problem?