View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 07:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business Kat View Post
My car learned a new trick! I was driving on the freeway and then some lights came on and the car kept losing power. Now the car won't go over about 1500 rpms. A guy with a g35 pulled over and informed me my car is in limp mode but I after doing research I'm not sure if that's the case. There was no reason for it to go limp. One time I went to start it and it just kept turning. But then the next attempt it started up.

At this point I don't think its mechanical, I'm pretty sure it's haunted. Is it possible to hold a seance for a car?
Are your spark plugs ok and throttle body clean? My car would not start sometimes and almost die at idle before having them both serviced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote