View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 07:05 PM   #1809 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwins Child View Post
I just happened to stumble upon a Z owner who did exactly that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI40CSA_WWU

Even though I must admit that the result looks good, I think I could sleep quite comfortably with no spacers on the rear.

But if I did decide to get spacers for the rear, are 25mm spacers that are made out of steel available for the Z, or is it aluminum or nothing? Even though the wheels themselves are made out of aluminum, for a critical part with this purpose, I would prefer steel, just like the OEM hub.

Thanks for the education.
There's nothing wrong or unsafe with running spacers, provided they get torqued down properly. H&R makes great quality hub-centric spacers for our cars. I've used Ichiba and H&R on my 350Z and 370Z, respectively. I must say, H&R's quality is top notch.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote