View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
somedude
Base Member

Drives: 16 370z Nismo Tech M
somedude is on a distinguished road

So all that stuff I have been reading about how reliable the stillen SC is bs? I get that if you go to their website they just want to sell their stuff (just like everybody else), but out of all the kits that I have looked into they seem to be the mildest and more reliable. The only thing that I read about their kit not being reliable might be the pulleys because they use plastic ones. So does anybody out there have a 13' 370z with around 500hp without going the Turbo way? And if so, how heavy are the mods? I mean 332hp is stock. Is it really that hard to get about 180hp more with a stillen kit, exhaust and a tune?. The tune that stillen offers is around 40hp. There are quite a few exhausts for our platform that will give you around 15hp maybe 18hp. That's 55 to 60hp right there. The stillen kit will not give you 120hp more? I'm I totally wrong about this numbers? I have been reading numerous threads and reports and product reviews and those numbers do not sound crazy to me. Please feel free to chime in. As always, happy motoring
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote