View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 07:49 PM   #512 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDotCDot View Post
Hello! I ordered a pedal system last week and remembered that the ETA for shipment was Oct 14. Today, I visited the product page and now it looks like it's Oct 24. Is my order still set for Oct 14, or has it been delayed?

Thanks!
Hi JDotCDot, your shipment will still be going out Friday Oct 14th or the following Monday at the latest depending on how many units I can get shipped out before close of business Friday. The new ETA date if for new orders only as I'd reached the maximum number of units I had available for sale given the Qty of laser cut steel parts I have coming in this Friday.

Sorry for any confusion.

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote