View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 05:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
One other thing. You do not have a lot to choose from. There is not much of a selection when it comes to deep dish wheels for the Z. Aside from Work Wheels, you should check Avant Garde. They have AG Form or AG Function wheels that you might be interested in. They work with Work Wheels on some of their products. Contact Avant Garde or getyourwheels.com for more information. They are a forum sponsor. Although you need to look at the offsets, I have a 4" lip on the rear on mine.

[IMG]DSCN3164 by Raf, on Flickr[/IMG]
um . . . what do you mean, not alot of selection? The Z can fit ridiculous sizes, basically anything you want to try, the rear fenders can handle. There's chasms of space, especially compared to other RWD cars out there

You can get "deep dish" in any multipiece wheel you want if you order decent sizes.

Work makes 3P and 2P wheels
SSR
Weds

if you want more custom stuff, and i dont know all of the quality, but Rotiform, DPE, SevenK . . . probably more that i can't think of right now

the Z has so much room there are limitless possibilities for anyone who wants to put in the effort and put up the $$$

The only restriction is budget and fear of camber, stretch, and fenderwork. Then its ur own damn fault.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote