Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 10:17 AM   #255 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Yet again I have another small update. Went to the local 1/8 drag again on Friday. Lot's of decent racers out with the cool night air. Anyhoo, I clocked crazy time on my first pass. I'm not sure how accurate it is as the right lane, the lane I was on was a little finicky. The tree's 2nd to top row light did not work right so the guy with the button was eyeballing people to stage. He did it really careful when it was my turn after I made my burnout with turbo howling. So this is the time slip. I'm not believing the slip as the 60' is insane but then again, I did haul azz and I do have proof for whatever it's worth.

1/8 mile track, nice cool night (unsure of temp but I'm thinking mid 80's),

tires: all 4 corners toe set to 0 and camber set to 0 in the back, HR 18' racing rims in back with NT05r drag radials, front pumped to 40 psi warm, rears 25 psi warm

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote