View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 02:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Is he getting confused and thinking that 18's wont fit?

Because . . . you should be getting 19's anyways.

and while others can confirm, i cannot imagine that Aussie spec Z's have BIGGER brakes then US cars, which have used those wheels. In fact, i'd bet on it. Given the small size of the AUS market i cannot imagine Nissan would go with different brakes just for it. certainly not bigger, maybe smaller (base).

your dealer sounds . . . n00b.

I mean, people have ACTUALLY run these wheels on their cars before, so it sounds like your dealer doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

and while i'm add it, why the hell are you scared about fender and camber adjustments? if you want deep dish, do the work! (pun intended?) Its so sad to see people posting how they want stuff from their wheel fit ment (dish, concave, blah blah) but are too scared to roll a fender. I mean, ****, you can't even see it from the outside and it has zero affect on the rest of your car
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote