View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 12:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I thought this was possible for the 370Z so not sure why the dealer said it wasn't?? Yeah the link cooltoy posted looks like exactly what I want. If I am to chose the 11" rear width, what lip size do I chose to be the widest without needing fender or camber adjustment?

EDIT:

Well I just showed the dealer here those links and this is his response:

"us spec and aussie spec i think is different.

i am happy to order for you but it will be at your own risk.

i asked work japan before many times about this and i havent sold one yet in australia. revspec posted the thread in 2013. i have asked a few times between 2013 and 2016 and the answer is no. it cannot be fitted.

even 2016 matching data from work still says it doesnt fit. i am not going to ask again because it's just going to look silly because i have asked them a couple of times before.

ravspec uses T disk and it says it clear the brake without using any spacer. the problem with our brake is not the thickness. its the height. it doesnt matter which center disk you use as the width of the center disk is the same. what change is only the brake clearance area.

in order word, it doesnt matter which center disk you use. A, O, R or T. all are of the same height and it hit the inner barrel side of the wheel."

So it seems aussie spec is different??

He did say the CR 2P will fit though.

Last edited by shadow85; 10-11-2016 at 12:34 AM.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote