View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #4071 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB1 View Post
My Z is on its way to Tony and Kevin for a TT install and 7AT build.
It's been a long process (about 3 years), educating myself on forced induction. Should I do it, should I not.? TT or SC?
Fast Intentions has helped my every single step of the way, educating me with absolutely no pressure. Countless phone calls to Tony with my armature FI questions (thank you for your patience Tony!!!) This is by far the best FI solution for my Z.
I have had their high flow CATs and exhaust for a while and knew that their quality and attention to detail is second to none...
I am really looking forward to seeing what this kit can do for my daily driver. Just want more out of my Z, but still want it to be drive-able as a DD.
I was apprehensive since mine is a 7AT but a couple forum members helped ease my mind on the quality and reliability of the AT upgrade (you know who you are and thank you for the back and forth emails, and hours on the phone!).
So now the waiting game continues... I will get it back sometime towards the end of the year, only to sit in my garage until spring due to Seattle weather.
If you are wondering about this kit/upgrade, give Tony or Kevin a call. They are extremely helpful and professional. Words can't describe the level of customer service that I have received from Fast Intentions.
Thanks guys!
Chrys,

On Tony's behalf, as well as my own, you've been an absolute pleasure to work with. No question is without merit, and we are glad to answer them for any of our customers.

Now we eagerly await the transport rig to arrive with your 370Z.

We're very excited to start your project.

Thank you.

- Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote